£27,000 to £37,000 / 25 – 40 Hours per week
We are seeking experienced addiction therapists to join our dedicated therapy team at Castle Craig Hospital.
Castle Craig is a unique place to work where you will have the support of a strong team and opportunities for professional development. You will be working alongside a highly experienced multidisciplinary team of therapists and doctors, delivering high-quality therapy care to people with addictions.
Our team of psychotherapists deliver compassionate care and as a member of the team, you would have the chance to deliver individual therapy, group therapy and psychoeducational lectures to a case load of patients under your care.
Castle Craig has 4 grades of therapist from trainee, up to senior specialist. We are accepting applications for positions in the top 3 grades: Therapist (Grade 3), Specialist Therapist (Grade 4), Senior Therapist (4b) and Senior Specialist (Grade 5).
Duties and responsibilities
- Biopsychosocial admissions assessment
- Individualised treatment planning
- Facilitation group and individual therapy and family therapy
- Continuing care teletherapy
- Other forms of therapy and weekend shift rota
- Successful candidates will also be expected to co-ordinate all aspects of therapeutic care for patients including follow-up with referral sources.
- Company pension contribution
- Lunch and refreshments
- Gym membership
- Free on-site parking
- Sick pay
- Optional over-time Teletherapy
- Relocation assistance
- Use of hospital gym
- Discounts in the hospital shop
- Inservice training opportunities
- 9 am-5 pm working day
- Some weekends on a rota
Delivering compassionate care and achieving the best outcomes for people suffering from addictions to alcohol and drugs and mental health conditions, is at the heart of everything we do. All of us at Castle Craig are committed to this purpose.
Castle Craig Hospital is a centre of excellence for the treatment of addiction, rated ‘Exceptional’ by our regulators Healthcare Improvement Scotland. We operate an abstinence-oriented, 12 Step informed programme for addictions and have run a successful therapy programme since 1988. We are located 30 minutes from Edinburgh and 45 minutes from Glasgow, in the beautiful Scottish Borders.
We also have clinics and networks in Ireland, London, the Netherlands, Sweden and France.
To apply for this position please complete an online application form.