Reclaiming Lives: Dunfermline’s Rehab Experts
Table of Contents
Getting Help for Alcohol and Drug Dependency in Dunfermline
Download Our Brochure
Why Private Rehab?
Although there are options available on the NHS, many people prefer private rehab because:
- Fast admission: you can often begin your process as soon as you like
- Multiple treatment methods taking place on one site
- People often need to step away from their daily lives and associated stresses
- High standard of accommodation
- Often higher success rates
Why Castle Craig?
- Personalised approach: each of our patients matters to us and we personalise each treatment method so individuals can gain as much from recovery as possible and go on to have a healthy, addiction-free life.
- 98% satisfaction rate: we are focused on helping you get better – our patients would not show such satisfaction if our methods did not work. Read some of our testimonials
- Beautiful grounds: Positioned six miles away from the nearest shop, our large castle is positioned on 50 acres of picturesque woodland and countryside. Our private residential rehab is unlike any other in the UK, offering a hotel-like service, we allow family guests to stay in their own rooms on the grounds when visiting.
If you live in Cowdenbeath, Dunfermline, Kirkcaldy, Levenmouth, or Fife, Castle Craig is only a short hour’s drive away in West Linton and provides high-quality in-patient rehab treatment.
Who Would Be Treating You?
We have an experienced team of addiction therapists and medical professionals, who come from all over Scotland including Edinburgh, East Lothian, West Lothian, Lanarkshire, and Glasgow.
Our therapists use a holistic, people-focused approach and are accredited with either COSCA (Counselling and Psychotherapy Scotland) Scotland’s professional body for counselling and psychotherapy or BACP (British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy).
Our experienced team of psychiatrists, doctors, nurses, and qualified therapists deliver exceptional care, detoxification, clinically proven psychotherapies, alcohol rehab, 12 Step facilitation, complementary therapies, and fitness to help you regain control over your life as soon as possible.
For those with a drug dependence, withdrawal can be the first and biggest hurdle to recovery. Our medical team has decades of experience in managing the essential detoxification stage of giving up addictive drugs.
Behavioural Addictions Rehab
There are several habits that can become addictions for people beyond alcohol and drugs. We treat behaviour addictions such as gambling or gaming addiction.
Why Have 10,000 Patients Chosen Castle Craig?
Castle Craig has welcomed thousands of individuals from across Scotland and beyond over 10,000 patients have passed through our doors since 1988.
It is a family-run rehab that has excellent success rates in treating addicts. We are recognised by major health insurers.
Do You Want to Find Out More About How Things Could Get Better?
If you want to find out more about high-quality, dependable treatment, don’t be afraid to get in contact.
Addiction Resources for Dunfermline
- Moodcafe – promoting mental health and sobriety in Fife
- Alcoholics Anonymous meetings in Dunfermline and Fife
- Alcohol Focus Scotland
- Turning Point Scotland
- Scottish Drugs Forum
Getting Here From Dunfermline
If you or someone you know needs help with alcohol and drug addiction treatment our team of compassionate and caring experts can help. Castle Craig is in the beautiful hills and woodlands of the Scottish Borders.
We are easily accessible being located only 40 minutes from Edinburgh International Airport and 45 minutes from Edinburgh Waverly train station. We are easily accessible by road and can also arrange a taxi to pick you up.
The air is fresh and clean, wildlife, trees, and plants are everywhere and the private water supply comes straight out of the surrounding hills – it is good enough to bottle.
- Customised tailored treatment plans
- Treatment in a luxury resort-style facility
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Aftercare to help you stay sober and in recovery and lower the risk of relapse
Twelve-step fellowships are a great option for those who are unsure about treatment or don’t know where else to turn. Their meetings are free to attend and are completely confidential. Alcoholics Anonymous Dunfermline lists all of their meetings on their website.
Castle Craig Hospital
0808 271 7500
How Can Castle Craig Help?
How Do I Pay For Rehab?
One concern we sometimes hear from people is how they will fund their rehab treatment. The cost of rehab varies depending on what kind of accommodation you choose. You can pay for treatment at Castle Craig privately, or through medical insurance, and some people receive funding through the NHS.
How Long Is the Rehab Programme?
Residential rehab treatment starts at four weeks and can go up to 12+ weeks. Research shows us that the longer you stay in rehab and are part of the residential therapy programme, the longer the likelihood of continued abstinence and stable recovery.
Who Will I Speak to When I Call?
When you call you will reach our Help Centre team who will give you all the information you need to help you decide whether to choose treatment at Castle Craig. Once you have decided that you would like to have a free screening assessment you will be put in touch with our admissions case managers who will guide you through the admissions process.
What Happens at the End of My Treatment?
Castle Craig thoroughly prepares patients before departure by creating a personalised continuing care plan which is formulated following discussions with the medical and therapeutic team. We offer an online continuing care programme which runs for 24 weeks after leaving treatment, in order to ensure a smooth transition back into your everyday life. Patients leaving treatment automatically join our Recovery Club where they can stay connected via our annual reunion, events, online workshops and recovery newsletters.