Professional Addiction Assessment Service
Confidential and Completely Free of Any Obligation
At Castle Craig, we know recovery is possible. Every day people struggling with drug addiction and alcoholism walk through our doors, and with the help of our treatment and therapy programme they leave with renewed hope for the future having achieved sobriety.
We understand that this is a complex time in your life, which is why we offer free telephone addiction assessments with experienced addiction experts and case managers.
To find out more, call us now on 0808 271 7500.
Addiction assessments are available to all those in the UK, Europe, and even further afield (we often receive international patients from all parts of the world including the UAE & America.)
Assessments Are Available to All
Seeking help is the first and most important step you will take in your recovery journey. We understand that the admissions process can be a daunting time and that you will have lots of questions for us, so we aim to make this as easy and as stress-free as possible.
What Is an Addiction Assessment?
- An addiction assessment is where our addiction team will sensitively assess your condition prior to any treatment.
- Examples of what we will try and ascertain include the extent of your addiction, any previous rehab stays, and your withdrawal experiences.
- Throughout the assessment, it will be important for you to be as informative and open as you can be about the true extent of your addiction, as well as any physical and psychological symptoms you might be facing.
- From this assessment, our medical caregivers will look to identify risk, which includes triggers, signs, and symptoms of addiction, and the risk at present. This will give an initial idea of how Castle Craig can help manage and minimise these risks.
Please note that you will reach our Help Centre team who will schedule your free screening assessment with our Admissions Department. The assessment will run through a number of questions to build a picture of your physical state, your addiction history, your mental health history and your home life situation. We send the details to our Consultant Psychiatrist or Specialty Doctor to be reviewed and to check that Castle Craig will be the best fit for your needs. If you decide to come for treatment at Castle Craig, this will serve as the initial foundation for your personalised treatment programme. By taking this call, there is absolutely no obligation to undergo treatment at Castle Craig following this assessment.
What to Expect During the Assessment:
- A 20 – 30 minute confidential phone conversation with an addiction admissions specialist at Castle Craig
- We will talk in detail about your current situation and assess any mental health needs
- Help you figure out if inpatient treatment is needed and what options will be available to you
- To determine and identify whether detox will be necessary
- Answer your questions about funding treatment
- We can refer you to our outpatient therapy service, CATCH Recovery, if appropriate
- We will discuss travel to Castle Craig.
If you miss our call, we will always try to follow up with you.
Download Our Brochure
Our Promise to You
The call is confidential and you can trust us to handle your information sensitively – we will never contact you without prior acknowledgement. We will not judge you or your addiction, instead, you can be expected to be treated with care, respect, and compassion – know that you are in knowledgeable and confident hands.